1- Before class
- Students should change at home and come ready for class
- Every student should bring a water bottle
- Every student should try to use the bathroom before coming for class so that bathroom usage remains minimal
2 – Just before class
- Parents should drop off of the car. The ancillary staff person should receive each student; this person should have a mask and should ask each dropping parent the following questions before a student gets off the car:
Anyone in the family whom the student has been in contact with or the student has had any fever, shortness of breath, cough, or contact with anyone with known COVID19?
If the answer is NO to all the questions, then the student can get off the vehicle, and the temperature will be checked in front of the parent. If a student has a temperature greater than 100.5F (hyperthermia- fever would be 101.5F or higher), the student will not be allowed in class and will need to go back to the car with a parent. If the temperature is normal, then the student will be allowed in the school.
3 – During class
- Non-contact or minimal contact activities depending on what is planned
- Agree with attendance cards being handled by the instructor