Professor Carlos Lemos is back to the mornings classes.
Tomorrow at 11am Professor Carlos will lead the class with a lot of techniques, special tips for competitions and sparing
There are countless excuses for why you couldn’t work out or train yesterday or last week or whenever! In my personal experience the most common one…..”I’m so busy, I don’t have time”. Not to say people are not busy, most of us have spouses, kids, pets, one or more jobs etc. that we have to deal with every single day, I get it, life is hectic!! But, when it comes to your health and well being, you must MAKE the time. Just like you have to eat and go to the bathroom, you have to make the time for training! Thats why I love our early morning jiu jitsu classes at Gracie Barra Downers Grove.I feel energized and ready for anything the rest of the day; and I hear the same from all the other students who train in the mornings. Getting training done 1st thing not only sets me up for the day, and I know that no matter what happens throughout the day, it won’t stop me from my jiu jitsu training because its already done! There are many other benefits to exercising first thing in the morning, including…
1. Jump start your metabolism. You will get your metabolism started early and it can stay elevated all day, so you can burn more calories just by getting up and exercising!
2. You will feel more energized and focused through the day.
3. Help your ability to really wake up in the mornings. Research shows that waking up about the same time everyday your circadian rhythms will adjust to that and soon your body will begin to prepare itself for waking and physical activity because thats what it knows will be happening.
4. Exercise increases mental acuity; research shows it lasts an average of 5-10 hours!
5. Less likely to blow off training due to something unexpected happening at work or home.
6. Bottom line, YOU WILL FEEL FANTASTIC!!!!
I hope to see all of you on the mats tomorrow at 11am, with Professor Lemos!